domingo, 16 de fevereiro de 2014

I miss you! But I know you are close to me, to us.


Since yesterday I’m in the mood to write, but didn’t had a subject on my mind.


So today,  I’m just gonna stick with: I miss my brother. Man, I miss him a lot. But, I’m also super grateful. Grateful for the strength I didn’t know that I had, and I know he is responsible for this, because now I know who my angel is.


I think this is writers, song writers feels while writing. You sit, let your heart speak and then you have what to write,  and this is exactly what happened.  Sat here to see Twitter, everything, and then suddenly the words, emotions  just came to my head and heart.

I will always love you Jé (Jeferson was his name), and will always love and miss you. And will keep forever listening to your favorite songs, cause this way I can feel you close to me, like I always do. 

God Bless you for being so great!
God Bless our parents for being so strong, so
loving and so caring.


2 comentários:

  1. Everytime I listen "Time Of Your Life" by Greenday I remember him.
    And remember of his VHS with all those amazing video clips and how was so hard to lend it. Haha
    And I remember him kidding with us and sayin " ALready started... come on... This Hanson's guys are so ugly", after we walked soooo much ( an uphil climb) and be so tired! Do you remember this??
    Good times. Good memories.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Awww BFF, just saw this cute comment of yours. Of course I do. Couldn't forget those amazing moments we all had together.

      Glad you were part of mine, our life and still is.
      Love you!

      Excluir